The Gold, Silver, and Platinum Bullion Buyer Phoenix locals turn to: Phoenix Pawn and Gold!
If you are looking for a place to turn your bullion into to cold, hard cash, then Phoenix Pawn and Gold is the place for you! We accept all types of bullion. Whether it's in the form of Bars, Coins, etc., we will provide money for it. We offer different payouts, such as outright cash payments or cash loans. If you want to get the most cash for your bullion, we recommend getting our pawn loans. So if you need a Bullion Buyer Phoenix Pawn and Gold will fill in that role for you today!
Silver bullion used to be the hot item to buy to invest in. People love precious metals such as silver and gold as it used to be what backed our federal currency, and after things like the Great Depression, was a safeguard for cash in case suddenly your dollar bill became nothing but a piece of paper. Today, silver bullion has fallen out of fashion so many of us have either inherited or have dozens of these silver Troy ounce bars and nothing to do with them. Come and liquidate them to Phoenix Pawn and Gold, we'll give you fair market value as we update our prices daily based on what the global trading price is. Have any questions? Give us a call, or just bring your silver down in person and we'll be happy to take care of you.
Some sample of Silver Bullion values and pricing from us.
We take all kinds of silver bullion including:
- 1 ounce to 1,000 ounce Silver Bullion bars
We take most minted stamped silver bullion bars including Engelhard, Johnson Matthey, Pan American, Pamp Suisse, Sunshine and many others. We also accept different types of numismatic silver coins along with as:
Numismatic Silver Coins
- 1 Ounce Silver Rounds
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins
- US Silver American Eagle Coins
- US Silver Buffalo Coins
- Australian Silver Bullion Coins
- 90% Silver Bags
Platinum Examples from THE Platinum Bullion Buyer Phoenix Store!
There are different platinum coins and bars that Phoenix Pawn and Gold will buy or sell including but not limited to the following:
The Platinum American Eagle Coin
The Platinum American Eagles come in 4 different sizes and face values:
- The $100 face value contains 1 ounce of pure platinum.
- The $50 face value contains 1/2th ounce of pure platinum.
- The $25 face value contains 1/4th ounce of pure platinum.
- The $10 face value contains 1/10th ounce of pure platinum.
The Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
The Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf come in 4 different sizes and face values:
- The Canadian $50 face value contains 1 ounce of pure platinum.
- The Canadian $20 face value contains 1/2th ounce of pure platinum.
- The Canadian $10 face value contains 1/4th ounce of pure platinum.
- The Canadian $5 face value contains 1/10th ounce of pure platinum.
- The Canadian $1 face value contains 1/20th ounce of pure platinum