Diamond Jewelry Buyer Phoenix Az
When you need a Diamond Jewelry Buyer Phoenix Pawn and Gold can help!
As a long standing Diamond Jewelry Buyer Phoenix Pawn and Gold has been in the diamond jewelry trade for over 30 years. We have the experience, knowledge, and cash to give you most for your jewelry. We could either buy your jewelry or give you a loan on it. But if you are looking to get the most value for your jewelry, we recommend taking out a cash/pawn loan. If you have questions about our pawn loans, check the link provided HERE.
We Buy Any and All Shapes and Sizes of Diamonds!
Phoenix Pawn and Gold takes any and all types of diamond jewelry as a Diamond Jewelry Buyer Phoenix Location. Whether your diamonds are set in gold, silver or platinum jewelry or as loose diamond stones, we take them all! We buy rounds, fancies, marquise, emerald, princess, pear, oval, and any other shape you can think of. We also provide payouts from $100 - $1,000,000 (Rare to see the high end, but it has been done before).
- A simple small diamond pendant or that special rare 5 carat diamond from Cartier as an example.
- It can be used, vintage, old, dirty, out of style, or brand new. Phoenix Pawn and Gold takes them all.
- Premiums paid for signed jewelry.
Helpful Hints to Get the Most Value from Your Diamonds:
One thing to mention: when considering to have us buy your jewelry, please have the original packaging and accessories along with the purchasing receipt. As a result, this helps us to make sure that you get the most out of your payout and to help when we are going through the authentication process. There are plenty of 'pretenders' out there and we want to give you the most for your jewelry.
GIA Trained & Certified for Accurate Appraisals
One other notable difference between Phoenix Pawn and Gold and other diamond buyers you'll find in Phoenix is that we have a ludicrous amount of experience. Because, our managers at all of our ten pawn shop locations have all been trained by a GIA-certified expert. For those unaware, GIA is the organization responsible for grading diamonds worldwide that can influence price wildly. Furthermore, we've been in business for over a decade buying diamond rings, diamond jewelry, and even loose diamonds. Above all, we've learned from our mistakes, refined our processes, and identified the most surefire way to get our customers the most amount of money. Thus far, we've been the top diamond buyer in Phoenix and Glendale for over a decade, and will continue to serve the proud customers of the Valley of the Sun.
A Diamond's Carat is Where the Value Is
Along with the types of diamonds we take, and sizes, we also consider the carat of the diamond or diamonds as well. A diamond's carat is valued by what is called the 4 C's.
The 4 C's of a Diamonds Carat:
- Cut - A diamond's cut adds to its ability to sparkle. A well cut diamond will increase the light it returns. So this reference is not regarding shape, rather its depth and its table size.
- Color - Actually, it's more of an absence of color. When face down, a perfect diamond has no hue at all.
- Clarity - Diamonds are made from carbon being exposed of great heat and pressure inside the earth. This can cause diamonds to have internal "inclusions" and external "blemishes". These are just imperfections of nature, but do matter when valuating a diamond.
- Carat Weight - This is how much the diamond weighs. A metric "carat" equals 200 milligrams, with each carat being subdivided into 100 points for precise measurements.
Depending on the valuation we pay as follows:
- 0.50ct diamond(s) up to $4000
- 0.75ct diamond(s) up to $5500
- 1.00ct diamond(s) up to $8000
- 1.50ct diamond(s) up to $15,000
- 2.00ct diamond(s) up to $25,000
- 3.00ct diamond(s) up to $45,000
- 5.00ct diamond(s) up to $300,000