Look to the Coin Buyer Phoenix Residents love to come to, Phoenix Pawn and Gold!
We can either buy your coins outright or you can take a loan on them and get them back! Whether you have one coin or an entire collection, we will closely examine them and give you the price that you deserve.
Concerning coins, there's two different varieties that we'll talk about. By a large margin, the most common type of coins that people are going to have are going to be "bullion" coins, or rather coins that derive their value solely from the precious metals and quantity that are inside of them. Older quarters, some collectible coins that have been bought from commercials, and other types of coins have gold and silver inside of them making their value easy to determine.
The second type of coins are numismatic coins, ones which many of us think we might have but usually don't. These are coins that derive their value from antiquity or uniqueness and are valuable to collectors. These are mainly what coin shops are interested in more than just your bullion coins. These coins can include old coins, or misprinted coins that somehow made it out of the United States Treasury and vary wildly in price. They can also be graded by large organizations for quality which largely influences their price as well. A graded numismatic coin has instant value because it's official, given it hasn't been faked.
Here is a breakdown of what we pay:
- 10c Silver coins (dimes) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- 25c Silver coins (quarters) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- 50c Silver coins (halves) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- $1.00 Silver coins dated pre 1937 - up to $50,000.
- Buffalos coins - Priced based on current gold price.
We also take Gold Numismatic Coins such as:
- $1.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,000.
- $2.50 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,500.
- $3.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $8,000.
- $4.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $95,000.
- $5.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $6,000.
- $10.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $10,000.
- $20.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $15,000.
Come in today and see why we're the coin buyer Phoenix loves MOST!